This is a 7 day “bootcamp” style fertility workshop $225. This section is beneficial for almost anyone who is trying to get pregnant and wants condensed, valuable information quickly. This workshop will be held twice a month, Monday thru Sunday and will include 1 group conference call to address any specific questions you may have, this call is then recorded and sent out to all attendees after the call.
Day 1: Worksheet about full health history and the Basics
- This video and PDF will cover the questions you should know all the answers to as well as provide information about your cycle and basics of getting pregnant.
Day 2: Things To Do
- On this day you will receive a PDF which will cover lifestyle changes that may boost your fertility, things to be looking for in your cycle, tests and procedures you may want to discuss with your doctor and basic supplements are a must do for couples trying to get pregnant.
Day 3: Emotional Component
- In this video we will discuss how stress can affect your fertility and suggestions of how to process the emotional rollercoaster that often accompanies those trying to get pregnant. We will also cover the tough topic of trying to talk to your friends and family about your fertility frustrations and how to “deal” with those who just can’t quite understand.
Day 4: Body Temperatures
- In this PDF we will go over the importance of taking your basal body temperature. Many women have heard of charting but few understand why it is such a valuable resource and how to really read their chart. If done correctly, your chart can tell you exactly what your hormones are doing and when so you can be sure your body can get pregnant.
Day 5: Results
- In this PDF we will review all of the data discussed to this point and how to put it together to create a comprehensive picture of your fertility. We will also cover common health concerns and how they can affect your fertility as well as different options to potentially improve your fertility.
Day 6: Options
- In this PDF we will look at several different ways of making positive changes in your fertility naturally now that you have a better idea of what could be the problem. We will also cover when it’s time to get your doctors involved and the possible treatment plans they may suggest for you. We will also cover questions you should ask so you can make educated decisions on your next steps no matter where you are in your fertility journey.
Day 7: Early pregnancy care
- In this PDF we will discuss how to best support your body during pregnancy and suggestions to deal with some of the common symptoms of the first trimester. We will also go over who you need to get on your healthcare team and why (such as midwives, doulas, a OB doctor you love).